Monday, April 22, 2013

Vampire Weekend Facts and Why The Band Is Awesome

So basically I'm in love with Vampire Weekend. One of the best alternative rock/indie bands ever. I was first introduced to them by my older sister in the end of last year and unlike my other short term interests I am completely loyal to this band. Vampire Weekend basically explains why I like bands like Phoenix, The Neighborhood,  Foster the People, Belle and Sebastian and Kimya Dawson. Vampire Weekend have two albums Contra and Vampire Weekend and a new one is coming out on May 10th. I'm super excited. Two songs from their soon to come out album, Modern Vampires of the City, which are called Diane Young and Step. I added the links to their youtube videos. If you want to have an idea about what exactly alternative rock/indie music is then check them out. I honestly can't decide which song I like better. Vampire Weekend's songs have been on TV. I heard Giving Up The Gun in The Vampire Diaries. I love how this band's music is slowly changing and each song in their albums change.

No comments:

Post a Comment