Monday, April 29, 2013

Cougar Town

The sole purpose for me watching Cougar Town is because Abed mentioned watching it on Community. This might sound kind of psychotic but I'm in love with Abed. cool. cool. cool. If you didn't understand what I just said I must say that I am currently shaking my head thinking that anybody wouldn't understand what I just said. Anyway back to Cougar Town. So, I have no idea what people thought all the Friends stars were gonna do after it was cancelled (boo) but thank goodness most of them figured out what to do. Like Jennifer Anniston in Cougar TownHorrible Bosses and The Switch. David Schwimmer in all the Madagascar movies. Matthew Perry in 17 Again and The Good Wife. Matt LeBlanc in Joey and Charlie's Angels. Lisa Kudrow in Easy A and P.S. I Love You. Courtney Cox in Cougar Town. The show is amazing and it has lots of amazing actors I'm in love with and they are Courtney Cox as Jules Cobb, Christa Miller as Ellie Torres, Busy Philipps as Laurie Keller, Dan Byrd as Travis Cobb, Josh Hopkins as Grayson Ellis, Ian Gomez as Andy Torres, Brian Van Holt as Bobby Cobb and Bob Clendenin as Tom. The plot is actually quite funny and entertaining and surprisingly after 4 seasons I hope it will carry on like it is now which is hilarious and almost perfect. I can't believe it has carried on this long without being cancelled and I honestly am surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment