Friday, April 26, 2013

How I Met Your Mother

Okay, so, everyone who watches how I met your mother is probably in the same situation as me. It's been 8 seasons for god's sake can they just reveal who the mother is. They should change the title of the show to Ted and Friends Lives. I mean it annoys me so much that the show still hasn't shown us who the flipping mother is. I love all of the characters especially Barney. The other annoying mystery is how Barney always dismisses someone if they ask about his job. It annoys me so much. Honestly, why can't they just end the show before it turns into a show like Glee and Community which is getting worse every season. It still hasn't got bad for the show but I have a feeling that soon it will get worse. People who watch Community mightn't have noticed the change in Season 4 but the new writer of the show sucks. Some of the amazing actors on the show are Josh Radnor as Ted Mosby, Jason Segel as Marshall Eriksen, Cobie Smulders as Robin Scherbatsky, Neil Patrick Harris as Barney Stinson, Alyson Hannigan as Lily Aldrin, Bob Saget as the Narrator, Lyndsy Fonseca as Daughter and David Henrie as Son. Well, if you haven't watched or heard of How I Met Your Mother you should watch it because it's worth it. Hopefully the show will end up as legendary on TV as Friends. Many people think that comedy shows aren't as good as different genres of TV like Science Fiction shows but I mean look at shows like The Big Bang Theory and Friends (yes I know I mentioned it before) which are a bit better than The Secret Circle and Heroes which have both been cancelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment