Thursday, May 9, 2013

Merlin

Merlin is an amazing show and this is just how I'm gonna prove it. First things first I totally ship Merlin and Arthur. They're perfect for each other, right. I mean look at them. Cuties!!!


I always loved science-fiction and I always loved Merlin and Arthur stories but this one just made me feel awesome. I finished the whole show all 5 seasons and re-watched it again. The plot is amazing and the actors are amazing. I'm in love with many British actors and all of them are British. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
Anyway some of the amazing actors are John Hurt as The Dragon, Colin Morgan as Merlin, Bradley James as Arthur, Richard Wilson as Gaius, Angel Coulby as Gwen, Katie McGrath as Morgana, Anthony Head as Uther Pendragon, Rupert Young as Sir Leon and Eoin Macken as Sir Gwaine.
The plot is amazing and I just wanted to add to that. First, Merlin and Arthur are so cute together. Second, I love the magic scenes and I don't mind the dramatic scenes since they're usually very short. Lastly the whole story is very interesting and keeps the audience happy and convinces them to carry on.
Thank god they stopped it at the 5th season because if they carried it on any longer it would probably have gone downhill. The ending of the show was perfection and sad. I cried a lot. The characters surprise you in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment